Whether you own a hair salon, nail salon, spa, or provide a variety of esthetician services,
you will need these three types of beauty salon insurance:
We offer coverage options that are flexible, effective and competitively priced. Learn more about the coverages
we offer for:
- Salon liability insurance: This provides financial protection if a customer incurs bodily injury or property damage in your place of business and sues. For example, if one of your clients slips and falls at the wash basin, your general liability would pay her medical expenses, plus any judgment or settlement amount you owe, as well as for your legal defense.
- Property and casualty insurance: This covers damage to the building that houses your salon, whether you lease or own it. Casualty insurance covers property you keep inside the walls of your salon, such as computers, counters, chairs, tanning beds, styling equipment, and product.
- Workers compensation insurance: If you have employees, you need workers compensation coverage to protect against financial loss from on-the-job injuries and illnesses.
Consider: A purse stolen during a massage, for example, could result in an expensive claim against your company.
However, the right business insurance can help?and give you peace of mind so you can focus on doing what you do
best?serving your clients.
- Hair Stylist Insurance
- Barbers Insurance
- Cosmetologists Insurance
- Manicurists Insurance
- Massage Therapists Insurance
- Esthetician Insurance
The right business insurance can also help protect your company from many circumstances beyond your control?such
as storms, vandalism, or the failure of your heavy-use plumbing systems or heating/cooling equipment.
"We insure California Beauty Salon's and Spa at the best prices"
Independent Contractor Program
Independent contractors are wise to protect themselves from potential losses that can result from accidents, fires, theft and catastrophic events. Professional Program Insurance Brokerage offers plans providing liability protection for independent contractors. Our independent contractor insurance coverage follows you wherever you work, so you are always protected when on the job.
- General Liability Insurance coverage is available to independent contractors with limits up to $1 million / $2 million. General liability insurance protects you against bodily injury lawsuits, property damage claims, personal injury lawsuits involving libel or slander, claims arising from the physical eviction of a person while on your premises, and claims arising from false advertising. Premiums vary based on coverage limits.
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage, also know as Errors & Omissions (E&O) or Malpractice Insurance, is designed to cover professional services. A professional liability insurance policy may protect against claims made by customers who receive a service you provided, or failed to provide, that did not have the expected outcome or promised results. Remember, if you are uninsured, your personal assets could be at risk, including your car and home, if a claim or lawsuit is filed against you.