Business Owner's Policies for Family Law, Divorce, Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Other Types of Lawyers. Whether your business is a corporate law firm or a family law practice, Business Owner's Policies (or BOPs) may help you save money on your business insurance by bundling two policies together for a discount.
- General Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance. (Malpractice Insurance)
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Auto / Hired and Non-Owned Auto Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
General Liability Insurance for Attorneys, Solicitors, and Lawyers
General Liability Insurance covers your law firm's "general," or common, third-party liabilities. When people not employed by your law firm sue you, this insurance can pay for lawsuits over.
- Damaged property
- Physical injury
- Copyright infringement
- Advertising Injury
"We insure California Lawyers' at the best prices"
Property Insurance for Law Offices
Property Insurance covers your law office, furniture, equipment, and other commercial property, reimbursing your firm for its lost or damaged property.
Property Insurance covers your commercial property from
- Fire damage
- Certain weather events
Cyber Liability Insurance for Lawyers and Law Firms
Cyber Liability Insurance (also called Cyber Risk Insurance or Data Breach Insurance) covers your business when cyber criminals hack into your networks and steal data or money.
- Crisis management response after an attack.
- The cost of contacting clients and other people whose data may have been breached.
- New advertising campaigns or P.R. efforts to restore your customers' faith in your law firm.
Errors and Omissions Coverage for Law Offices and Legal Professionals
Errors & Omissions Insurance (also called E&O Insurance or Professional Liability Insurance) pays for lawsuits where a client alleges your firm.
- Made errors or mistakes.
- Failed to deliver the service agreed upon.
- Delivered incomplete or unsatisfactory work.
Workers' Compensation Insurance for Attorneys, Solicitors, and Lawyers
- Employee medical costs (surgery, hospital stays, MRIs, etc.).
- Paid leave for employees who are unable to work while they recover.
- Your legal defense and expenses when an employee sues you over injury or illness.
- Funeral costs and support payments to workers killed by on-the-job accidents and injuries.
Customized Business Insurance for Lawyers and Law Firms
Your clients depend on you to advise them on legal issues, handle their most important contracts and, if necessary, represent them in court. That?s an enormous responsibility ? and you?re well prepared to protect them. As an attorney, you know that accidents can and do occur to people and property. If an unfortunate event were to impact your business, you need a policy designed to help keep your practice up and running. We?ll work with you to create a law firm insurance policy that fits the scale and needs of your business and your budget with attorneys office business insurance.